Monday, April 20, 2009

A Little Better

Today I'm feeling a bit better than I did yesterday. I still probably won't be able to get in the exercise I have hoped to. Maybe I'll be able to go for a short walk or lift some light weights. I entered my food intake so far for the day into my CalorieKing program and as of 1:00 pm I've had 479 calories. A bit more than I would have liked but some of that is a good sized salad which I am happy about because they are filling and I need to increase the vegetables. I tend to eat 2 larger meals each day and maybe 1 snack, so I really need to work on that as well but I find it very difficult to do one of those each 5-6 times a day meal plans.

I'm going to try to find a meal plan that is simple and doesn't vary much from day to day. I don't really like cooking but I'm getting sick of Lean Cuisines and Smart Ones! If you have a simple meal plan you'd like to share with me please comment here or send me an email. If I stumble upon anything worth sharing I'll be sure to post it.

Hope you are having a successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment